other Clans may draw their strength from the animals that lent them their
namesakes, we draw strength from the hearts of our fellow warriors, from the
warrior spirit itself. Who can stand before that?"
-- Mechwarrior SpiritRunner
The mission of every Blood Spirit is teamwork and camaraderie. We are a group of online warriors gathered together by the common bond of the game. We play online for sport and fun. In our quest for this; we support each other through thick and thin on-line, and, whenever possible, we do the same off-line as well. In the spirit of competition, we will strive to always better our skills, techniques and teamwork so that we may always challenge each other and our opponents to the best of our ability. We do not succeed alone, but as part of a whole team and we will endeavor to achieve mutual team and overall Clan goals as a whole unit. While individual achievements comprise the foundation of our success, we nevertheless stand or fall as an entire unit regardless of our individual contributions.
The "Commandments" of the Blood Spirit are as follows:
- Support your wing & team mates. They are amongst the best you can have. So train with them, have fun together.
- Strive to better your own personal skills and those of your wingman and team mates. Guide each other to new heights of skill. Share new tactics and ideas with the Blood Spirit so that we may all benefit from each other.
- Individual skills are not important compared to enjoyment of the game and teamwork. Blood Spirit success is measured by overall enjoyment of the game with your fellow warriors and achieving excellence in teamwork - not individual kills or achievements.
- Winning is fun, but fun is not necessarily winning.
- Do not engage in "flaming" or respond to "flaming" on any of the league forums. If you have a problem with another unit - or an offending post - bring it up with your team mates to help put it in proper perspective. The Blood Spirit is above "petty" arguments with those outside the unit, let your leaders handle "offensive" players online.
- The Blood Spirit ignores derogatory remarks in chat rooms and lobbies. Answering will never improve the situation, and only drag down the Blood Spirit to their level.
- Real Life Issues will always take precedence over the Clan. We will support you if you ask and if we are able.