• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

OfTheDark

OfTheDark

Advanced Member

• Touman
  • 62 posts
Get it? Ahahaha...I'm on a roll...

Anyway just joined up. I have absolutely no experience with Mechwarrior unfortunatly...I do not know why...I always knew about it and wanted to play it but never got around to it...I did play both Mechcommander games quite a bit (and still do)...mmm...good times...

I'm planning on playing MW:O quite a bit, though. Seeing as Blood Spirit was my Clan in TT I can think of no better place to be.

Just hope the Clans will be playable in the end and that CBS will be a joinable Clan. In the meantime it'll be me as a Lone Wolf in my Founder's Pack Catapult...mmm...LRM's...
"The trick is to be angled just right so when your 'Mech's engines shut down you fall BEHIND the cover" - Light 'Mech Pilot's Handbook

Posted Image

Ryu

Ryu

Loremaster

• Administrators
  • 1,385 posts
Greetings! Looks like you are not new to the BattleTech universe. We are pretty excited about MechWarrior Online as well. We are currently exploring our options, though I think we will end up forming a Merc unit with a CBS title.

I do recommend checking out MechWarrior Living Legends for Crysis Wars (bundled with Crysis Warhead.) At the moment it is the newest MechWarrior, and is alot of fun. We are also very active in that game.
keshik.png

Nekhron_Kirov

Nekhron_Kirov

Oathmaster

• Keshik
  • 437 posts
  • LocationOregon, USA
If there is going to be CBS when the Clans become playable, believe me, it will be us at its core :)
Posted Image
Oathmaster –
Star Col. Cmdg, 88th Crimson Cavalry Cluster,Iota Galaxy
"Vos Canere Non Velieris" - (You Cannot Hide)

Posted ImagePosted Image

Gremlich

Gremlich

Khan

• Keshik
  • 1,233 posts
Seyla! And welcome.
Posted Image

OfTheDark

OfTheDark

Advanced Member

• Touman
  • 62 posts
I'm still really hoping CBS will be joinable in MW:O...

I don't think that just because we were not part of the ill-advised invasion should exclude us from having a presence in the game...

I really wish the Devs would drop more info on the Clans...I mean I know the game itself is not out yet and even when it is the Clans will be 1+ years away but still...they must have some kind of plans for us...
"The trick is to be angled just right so when your 'Mech's engines shut down you fall BEHIND the cover" - Light 'Mech Pilot's Handbook

Posted Image

Nekhron_Kirov

Nekhron_Kirov

Oathmaster

• Keshik
  • 437 posts
  • LocationOregon, USA
Sibko, (Ofthedark)

Here is a good link to learn more about the Clans:

http://www.sarna.net/wiki/Clans
Posted Image
Oathmaster –
Star Col. Cmdg, 88th Crimson Cavalry Cluster,Iota Galaxy
"Vos Canere Non Velieris" - (You Cannot Hide)

Posted ImagePosted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users